The following disclaimers, rules, and notices apply to LCARS ML26, which is accessed via the URL https://lebeda.cc. This website is owned and operated by Miroslav Lebeda, hereafter referred to as the “owner” or “publisher”.
Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Lower Deck, Star Trek: Picard, Star Trek: Prodigy are all registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and Viacom Inc. No copyright infringement is intended through the display of content on this site. All copyrighted material is included under “fair use” principles. lebeda.cc is not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Paramount Pictures and Viacom Inc. or the Star Trek franchise.
To the best of the publisher's knowledge, all other original copyrighted content obtained from other websites will be used in strict accordance with the copyrights and requirements stated on the author's website. The only exception is content that has been published anonymously. In case of objections or incorrect or missing credit, contact the publisher.
Please note that almost all of the text and many of the images contained in this website are original works (though based on the Star Trek universe), and the copyrights of those works are retained by the original authors. This content is not in the public domain! However, it is freely available for reproduction by anyone under the following terms:
1. Material must be published in the form of excerpts. Reproduction of whole pages or the copying of HTML code is expressly forbidden.
2. Credit to LCARS ML26 must be given in the form of a hyperlink. This hyperlink must appear on the same page as the content used from LCARS ML26, and preferably adjacent to the included content.
3. In the case of content which LCARS ML26 has published with the consent of a third party, primary credit should be given to the original author.
4. Image hotlinking is expressly forbidden.
5. All content must appear in an appropriate context. Improper contexts may include, but are not limited to: anti-Star Trek websites, websites promoting illegal activities, and misquotations or distortions of content from LCARS ML26 (whether deliberate or accidental).
I would appreciate advance notification if you wish to use LCARS ML26’s content on your website. I have always agreed to use (under the above provisions) in the past!
The right to retract permission to display LCARS ML26 content on another website is reserved, but will only be exercised in cases where any of the above rules are violated.
LCARS ML26 is intended solely for personal and non-commercial purposes. This site is not affiliated with, sponsored, or funded by third parties in any way.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the "General Data Protection Regulation") and Act No. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act"), we would like to state that our website https://lcars.lebeda.cc/ NOT uses technology cookies.
Text Content © Copyright
Content in Models - eaglemoss.com
Content in Kits - scalemates.com
Content in Pins - fansets.com
Content in Books - from Book Publisher
Content in Characters - startrektng.euweb.cz
Content in Cartography and Ships - startrek.asatem.cz
Content in Movies and Serials - kontinuum.cz
Background Image for Galaxy map - startrekmap.com
LCARS Inspired Website Template by www.TheLCARS.com
and modified by ML26.